CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, May 28, 2004

i hate myself for checking things that will enable me to find out things that i shouldnt know.

am i making sense?

anyway. did you hear the hottest gossip? commedesgarcons is in singapore.. and no i dont mean like oh,club21men has it. but they actually have a store. now.... everyone go go go!! cos every guy needs at least a commedesgarcons shirt in their wardrobe as that special shirt for that special event. makes sense? meanwhile, im satisfied with my commedesgarcons wallet.

ACK. i dont wanna get my pay cos......... that only means i will shop more. but i dont really need anymore things. okay maybe just 2 pairs of jeans from gstar and seven. and err more birkenstocks. nice plain tops. get them in as many colors as possible, make sure the fit is good. and err no more shoes, no more handbangs. oh yes daphne, no more jackets too. more ralphlauren polo tee's please. and i still need a marcjacobs in my wardrobe. thats about it. and of cos........ if the $1050 gucci bag is on sale.............................. I WISH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home